Sunday, March 11, 2007

I GOT A NEW BROTHER!


This is my new little brother Rocky. He's only 8 weeks old and pretty much still just a pup. I like him alot and play with him, but I'm pretty big and don't know my own strength. hah. We played tug today, and that was fun.

He is my half brother. WE have the same mother: Zion's Buffy the Dragon Slayer. His sire is Phoenix, and my dad is Sirius. He will also look pretty different than me, because he has short hair and is a dual color, instead of the long hair like I have and the sable coloring.

I think it's cool.

Oh... I went to the IABCA show in February. I won! I won each of the classes I was in; then I won three best of breed puppies. Then I won a Best of Herding Group and I made all the shiloh owners so proud. It was really amazing.

No comments: